Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ingredients for the GF Cook

By Glen Bledsoe
This is what I keep in my cupboards & refrigerator.  It is simple--you can make it more complicated--but I'm on the go and like to keep things easy. Also, I don't have a lot of variety in my diet--ingredient-wise--but lots of variety recipe-wise.


Baking:
  Brown Rice Flour
  Coconut Flour
  Garbanzo Bean Flour
  Aluminum Free Baking Powder
  Pure Vanilla Extract
  Hazelnut Milk or Almond Milk
  Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg
  Sea Salt

Cupboard:
  Fresh Herbs: Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Chili Powder, Sea Salt, Pepper Corns
  Canned Items: Stewed Tomatoes, Organic Chicken Broth, Green Chilies
  Pasta & Beans: Canned Black Beans, Brown Rice Pasta (Trader Joe's), Brown Rice, Quinoa, Green Lentils
  Condiments: Organic Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, Gluten Free Tamari, Dill Pickles

Refrigerator:
  Organic Eggs
  Organic Onions
  Organic Carrots
  Organic Greens
  Organic Zucchini
  Organic Apples
  Organic Celery
  Brown Rice Tortillas
  Ruby Yams
  Organic Mayonnaise
  Goat Cheese (I can eat a little goat or sheep cheese)
  Pasta Sauce (Read the label)
  Ghee

  

No comments:

Post a Comment