Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Coconut Blondies

Okay, I bought coconut flour and am testing a new recipe.  It's baking right now and the batter was delish! soooo, I can imagine the cookie also being fabulous.  So here's the recipe:

Melt 1/4 pound butter.
Add
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/4-1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup walnuts or other nuts, if desired

Mix until smooth.  Spread into 8 x 8 inch pan.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden.

Coconut flour needs more moisture, thus, the extra egg.  I'm thinking of putting a chocolate icing on this.  Sounds yummy.  I'll let you know how folks like it at a New Year's gathering later today.

Happy New Year!
My resolution: Fearless in 2011

5 comments:

  1. Gosh Almighty, this is delicious, even if I do say so myself. Tastes like a sugar cookie and I iced it with the leftover chocolate I melted for the pie on Christmas. Did you make icing as a kid? You know, cream butter, add a 1/4 tsp vanilla, food coloring, a pinch of salt and stir in powdered sugar until creamy. Well, I just added powdered sugar to my chocolate drizzle. Presto magno, icing......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. contract manufacturing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together.
    Daisy Tron Crowdfunding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together.
    Packers and movers in south delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together.
    Download quickbooks tool hub

    https://qbcuservice.com/download-quickbooks-tool-hub/

    ReplyDelete